Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!
Today is mom’s day off and an easy menu will get the whole family cooking so she can relax and eat well. Here are a few suggestions for some relatively simple dishes that the family can make – and don’t forget to do the dishes!
I’d like to wish my mom a very happy mother’s day – I hope you have a great day.
- Crustless Asparagus Quiche
- Easy Drop Biscuits (serve with your favourite store bought jam)
- Chive Cream Cheese with Smoked Salmon on Bagels
- Ham with Spicy Maple-Dijon Glaze
- Fresh Fruit or Berries (such as mangoes, bananas, etc)
- Coffee, Tea, Juice
Bon Appétit and Have a Happy Mother’s Day!