A weekly round up food and drink-related news stories:
1. Attention Tim Horton’s and Krispy Kreme lovers! Now you can protect and transport your treats with the Japanese-designed ‘Doughnut-to-Go‘. (Toronto Star)
2. Do you or your kids still have lots of Halloween candy? Perhaps these amazing creations will inspire you to use up what’s left over. (Lemondrop)
3. Some guys in Montreal have created a monstrosity they’re calling ‘The World’s Greasiest Sandwich’. It has 5,343 calories and includes such delicacies as an entire package of bacon, a large order of poutine and three hot dogs. (Toronto Star)
4. Apparently Domino’s Pizza in Japan is hiring someone to work part-time for $31,000 an hour. Sounds like my kind of job… (Montreal Gazette)
5. It’s for more than making popcorn: Fourteen uses for your microwave that may surprise you. (Real Simple)
Don’t forget that Daylight Savings Time comes to an end this weekend so set your clocks back an hour Saturday night.
Have a great weekend!