1. On a hot day, have you ever thought to yourself, “I could really go for an ice-cold glass of bacon right now?” If so, you’re going to love the newest flavour of soda from Jones Soda and J&D Foods. (aol news)
2. This amazing stop-motion animation video by Ok Go makes me realize that my plain brown morning toast is pretty boring. (Chow.com)
3. If you’ve ever had a hankering for some fresh crabmeat while taking the subway, you’re in luck if you live in China where live crabs are now for sale in vending machines. (Boing Boing)
4. A new species of lizard was discovered at a buffet in Vietman – as one of the entrees. (Eatocracy)
5. Wendy’s is trying to appeal to ‘foodies’ by giving their fries a makeover: leaving the skins on and sprinkling them with sea salt. This reminds me of an old episode of The Simpsons in which the Malibu Stacy toy company tricks eight-year old girls into thinking they’ve released a new doll by putting a hat on it. (Yahoo, Wikipedia)
Have a great weekend!